Sunday 2 December 2012

Time to write again....

Okay, I think it has been a while that this blog has not been updated and this is not acceptable! hehe.

So many things happened since our last posts that we did not share it, I have been busy working manic hours at work but this is going to change. From now on, I will start updating our blog more often.

First of all I should share the news that Mark came to visit me in the UK in October and was amazing to have him back here. I already updated about it previously with a new picture of us in another quick photoblog post earlier in October. One of the secrets that he kept very quiet was that he came back with a plan and this was to propose!!...  I will write more about the proposal in a very separate blog but that happened on the 09/10/12, a very special date for us now!

He was also here to relax with me for three weeks and I wish you stayed, Mark, but we have a plan and sometimes sacrifices have to be made. I have got lots and lots of pictures to share but I am not sure where to start. Maybe we should also write a post for every single place we visited and our views and experiences? what do you think Mark? if you agree, you are also welcomed to start the blogs if you have got the time. I will start preparing something but that requires time and dedication and this is what I am lacking these days... hopefully it will ease soon when work comes back to normal business and I stop working overtime!.

I just wanted to share these two cute pics taken a day after the great engagement news, it was a very windy and freezing day but we had such a great time! we always do!!! x x



3 comments:

  1. Yes my surprise was well kept and we had the best time together as we always do. I am so looking forward to having you here with me and for our plans to come to fruition. Things are on the 'up', all is coming together nicely now. Can't wait to see you again. Missing you tons Gorgeous. Love you always babe, Mark (Mr. S)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS those photos are perfect (except for my squinting.. with the cloud cover creating glare)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You haven't mentioned anything about the blogs? I guess it will have to be me writing these and you commenting? nooo.... I want you to write your blogs too about our visits so I can also comment. No rush!...

    The photos are perfect as you said! no problems with squinting or anything! you look a...may....zing! xxx

    ReplyDelete