Wednesday 25 July 2012

Things are happening..and it is a good feeling!

Yes, I know.. lately it has been all Elisa creating new posts, although I think my comments below posts also do count as part of a blog and its history. Now its my turn for sure..

Well, the good news is YAY..I finally got a job that is full time and it is in Client Services with an insurance firm, so glad as it is more in line with what I did in the UK. I am also happy as this is the start of our long term savings for our future life together.

Other news is Elisa, my gorgeous loving and beautiful novia has also got the ball rolling on her end.. including arranging certifying original documents and obtaining original notary translations. This is the start of the movement and is an exciting time as now we can see things happening. (Thankfully we also located a missing original birth certificate, which we thought went missing, but luckily it turned up in her bedroom. Phew.)

It is very exciting that our 1 year anniversary is nearly arriving. It is 18th September (taken from our first date) so not long after my 33rd (Oh Vey, does that sound right..) I feel younger each day heehe.
I am confident in saying this will be our only anniversary apart ever. It will teach us and many others that love, support and dedication to persevere in any relationship will pay off (whether it be that they are far apart or together). A sacrifice to endure of epic proportions but amassed with a gift and joy like no other, of the end result being a loving life together.. with your perfect other half, who you love and appreciate for the remainder of your life. What a great end result : ) I love you so much my carino, always and forever.

Looking forward to our continued dedication to get ourselves together, it WILL happen, nothing can stop US. Hope to post some info on our Paris trip at some stage, and also I think Elisa may post something soon on her recent Austria trip where she met my Mother and Grandmother on her own.

Love you tons Gorgeous xxx


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new job! YAY.. I love that things work out well for those who have a plan. Below is a nice quote of success :)

    “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” (John Wooden)

    I will write about our Paris trip and also my trip to Austria. I am planning to do it this week at some point (at least one post) so hopefully you'll see something soon :)

    All the best on your first day at work tomorrow, everything we do it means it is one day less to see each other :) woo hoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH, forgot... comments below posts don't count for me! hehe... but they are very important!... :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete